Friday, June 08, 2012

I'm baaaaaack!

Took a few years off this lil' personal venting machine, work intrudes all too often. But I feel the need to document the 2012 election mania, and other recent events. Sure am kicking myself for not coming back before the WI Walker recall election, I've missed some serious cyber-gloating time. Don't worry, I'll catch up. :-D

I've certainly stayed abreast of the latest nonsense in the leftist media during my years off. You won't hear me ever refer to them as liberals, or progressives here, sorry - I like honesty, except to enemies. (Obama I sure hope you learn that, and change your leaking ways?) I'm sure the 'thrill up the leg' crowd of media Barry Buffers have missed my little (and I DO mean little, according to my hit counts, over this blog's entire existence) contributions to the discourse; their prayers are now answered.

But I digress - I'll be posting links again to my favorite current event stories, along with my own barely discernable fiscal conservative, lifetime registered Independent viewpoint. Even if no one reads it, at the very least my incisive wisdom and unfailing foresight are well-documented when Hollywood comes asking for the movie rights. Modesty is for losers.

- Doug



1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Making sure it all works...:)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home